For more than 15 years we have supported IT organizations in optimizing their IT service and infrastructure management. We industrialize information technology processes and are a critical success factor for our clients.
With a track record of many successful IT projects our company Enterprise Networks has become a synonym for success. Our client portfolio includes top notch players such as Deutsche Lufthansa, Zurich Financial Services, EnBW, Thomas Cook and Coca-Cola.
Enterprise Networks is spearheaded by unwavering IT professionals whose backgrounds and professional experiences coin the unique focus of the company.
The company’s management looks back at a wealth of experience in the field of IT service and infrastructure management. This team has stood the test of time throughout rough international terrain and has proven to cope with even critical project scenarios.Back to top
A Straight Path to Success
The history of Enterprise Networks dates back to 1994 and since then it is marked by straightness and success.
The company was founded by the IT professional Ali Peymai. He established Enterprise Networks with a distinctive profile as consulting company for IT service and infrastructure management. With the later entry of Bettina Jahn to the company management Enterprise Networks established the decisive market position that it holds today.
After its initial focus on the aviation industry Enterprise Networks carried its unique experiences on the management of mission ciritical IT services and infrastructure into other industries. Among renowned travel, transport and logistics companies. Enterprise Networks today serves clients from various industries such as financial services, utilities and consumer goods.
The strongest pillars of the company are its employees who lead through:
- Exceptional competence,
- steady reliability and
- proven methodologies.
Enterprise Networks operates internationally and serves international clients in Europe, Asia, and the Americas. 2015 has been the most successful year in the company’s history – this reconfirms its successful marketing mix and strong delivery capabilities.Back to top
The Enterprise Networks management team
- Certified project manager (PMI) with proven international profile
- Experienced strategist with a clear vision and strong implementation skills
- Impressive leader with solid IT knowledge Topnotch consultant for IT service management processes (ITIL).
- Responsibility for integration, rollout and migration projects in provider overarching IT operation models
- 22 successful years of industry experience
Managing Partner & Founder
- Certified project manager (PMI) with proven international profile.
- Specialist in identifying of the improvement potential regarding IT solutions and IT service processes based on ITIL.
- Senior consultant for innovative IT solutions and for their technical/operational integration into the existing environments.
- Specialist for the integration of heterogeneous IT infrastructure.
- Unwavering implementation manager in challenging international projects.
- 25 successful years of industry experience.